Tenants Insurance

As a tenant, your landlord may have a basic form of insurance, but it won’t protect you from personal liability in the event you accidentally damage yours or someone else’s rental property. 

AllWest’s top-notch tenant insurance specialists work to provide customized coverage addressing unit modification, personal possessions, accidents, and more. We can get you started on a plan over the phone, and help you with the paperwork. Your possessions and personal liability are worth it.

Get in touch with one of AllWest’s specialists for a tenant insurance solution meaningful to you. We’ll craft a policy addressing your needs.

Your Landlord is Insured. Are you?

Don't wait until its too late! Protect yourself from personal liability for accidental damages. Get started today.